WILL DELTA’S RECENT “ENHANCEMENT” OFFER TO READY RESERVES REALLY MEASURE UP
Delta’s recent “enhancement” offer to Ready Reserve employees to attain full-time within 5 years doesn’t measure up.
Especially for a company with multibillion dollar profits year after year.
- Here’s what Ready Reserves could have with a union contract:
- Real flexibility of schedule with no limit on hours worked per year and only 40 work hours required per month.
- Health Insurance equal to full-time.
- Paid vacations equal to full-time.
- 401k match equal to full-time.
- Paid Holidays equal to full-time.
- Yearly pay increases equal to full-time.
- Guarantee of more full-time positions through legally binding contract language.
- Pension equal to full-time employees.
Delta expects Ready Reserves to wait 5 years for benefits while newly hired, unionized ramp
workers at American Airlines and United Airlines receive benefits and pay progression from
day one. To see the entire comparison click HERE.
Forming a union is the only option to make what Ready Reserve employees deserve a reality
NOW THAT WOULD BE A REAL “ENHANCEMENT”