DELTA RAMP WORKERS IN CANADA ARE UNIONIZED AND RECENTLY RATIFIED A CONTRACT EFFECTIVE APRIL 1ST, 2018
- Guaranteed raises of 17% over the next 5 years.
- Raise of 4.5% this year for top scale workers (Retroactive back to April 1, 2018). Non-union workers received only 3%.
- A 13-15% wage increase April 1, 2018, for those not at the top scale(approximately 50% of workers).
- For the remainder of the agreement, Delta Air Lines cannot outsource any work currently performed.
- Same profit-sharing formula (not part of the contract) as US Delta workers.
WHAT TIME IS IT?
TIME TO STAND UP!
SIGN A UNION CARD TODAY!