A large percentage of Delta Air Lines employees are now Ready Reserve. This program provides cheap labor for Delta and treatsReady Reserves as second class workers. With a union we would push for :
- A pay progression with regular raises similar to what permanent employees get.
- Vacation Accruals for Ready Reserves.
- Health Benefits for Ready Reserves.
- Eliminating pay cut if a Ready Reserve goes full time.
- More full time positions for those who want full time, and continued flexibility for those who want to remain Ready Reserve.
- Ability to participate in a matching 401k and a pension plan.
The only way to make this a reality is with a union and a contract. Ready Reserves, junior employees and senior employees joined together can create a better future for all of us. We invite you to be part of this future by signing a union card and becoming an active participant in the union campaign.